Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!





Today is Reid's Birthday and yesterday was our 9th anniversary!  Seems like time is just flying by.  Over 4th of July weekend we went to Philadelphia for my friend Cristina's wedding.  Shaye was the flowergirl and I was a bridesmaid.  It was quite a busy weekend and I think a bit stressful for Shaye (her poop turned bright green for 6 days!).  But we all survived and Shaye made it down the aisle and did not have any breakdowns.  I was so nervous just waiting for the 2 year breakdown as she waited for 2 1/2 hours before the wedding napless and uncomfortable (most mom's know when it is coming and all the ducks were in a row to have a major drama--but she pulled it together thank god).  Then she left with grandma and grandpa and Reid and I enjoyed the rest of the wedding :)
Shaye went to her first baseball game in Philly.  Daddy was thrilled to explain the game. Shaye wanted to see the green guy (Philly Phanatic).  Now its back to work this week and I realized how great vacation was!  
So I'm still trying to figure out what to do for daddy on his birthday??

No comments: